Romantic Conversation Starters
If you don't know how to start a romantic conversation with someone new or your partner then check out these questions.
1.How much do you love me?
2. How many kids do you want?
3. Do you want to cuddle me or kiss me?
4. Do you want your relationship to be like your parents?
5. Have you ever been in love before?
6. Tell me the story of your first love.
7. Is there anything about our relationship that feels unique to us?
8. Where do you see our relationship going?
9. What does marriage mean to you?
10. What would you do if I proposed to you now?
11. How do you feel about big proposals?
12. What will your ideal date be like?
13. What is your dream honeymoon destination?
14. How do you feel about big proposals?
15.How do you think our relationship will change if we get married?
16. Could you ditch your plan with friends to spend time with me?
17. What does it mean to be a good partner?
18. What's your love language?
19. Which singer has the most romantic and soothing voice?
20. What's the most romantic movie you've ever seen?
21. What song reminds you of us?
22. What do you feel when I don't text or call you?
23. Would you miss me if I went somewhere for 2 days?
24. What's your most precious memory of me?
25. What do you love most about our daily life together?
26. What kind of parent do you want to be?
27. What does perfect marriage or relationship looks like to you?
28. Do you believe in unconditional love?
29. What is love to you?
30. What are your dating deal-breakers?
31. Would you wake up early morning for your partner and make bedtime breakfast?
32. What's the No. 1 thing you look for in a partner?
33. Can you change your bad and messy habits for your partner?
34. How far can you go in love with your partner?
35. Will you protect your partner or become over-possessive?
36. Do you think romance is dead? If so, I'd like to resurrect it just for you.
37. My perfect date night is anything that includes you.
38. You're everything I never knew I wanted or needed.
39. Do you realize how much we've built together on love alone?
40. Would you say that love grows over time, evolves, or both?
41. How do you know, really know, what I feel for you?
42. I'm usually pretty clumsy, but it's worth the risk if the next step is with you.
43. What should we be doing to spice up our relationship?
44. What struck you about me the first time we met?
45. What made you feel I am the one?
46. Which love story would best describe our relationship?
47. Which physical feature in me do you like the best?
48. What is your most favourite romantic song?
49. What gives you butterflies in your stomach?
50. When have you felt most loved by me?